Global business at your fingertips
The Financial Times offers a range of support services to help you access FT content quickly and easily. Academic customers are supported by a team to implement your service, answer questions, provide technical help and deliver training.
- Access Manager. Access Manager uses IP authentication for easy implementation of FT.com within academic institutions, offering a simple way to administer and manage your subscription
- Training. The FT offers free training sessions for customers. Our FT.com specialists provide expert advice on the FT features and technologies that are most relevant to your needs
- Support. The support team can assist with access or log-in problems, discuss tracking options, guide you through creating searches and setting up new users on FT.com, and much more
- FT links & banner ads. Add a description of FT.com, search boxes and banner ads to your intranet to help promote your subscription
- Keep your colleagues well-informed of the subscription, promote your subscriptions internally with emails & posters.
Contact us to find out more