FT Newslines is our annotations tool on FT.com that will enable you and your students to comment on FT articles and see comments from other schools.
- Explain – add notes on FT articles to provide background or explanations of key points to help your class understand the implications of news stories
- Debate - develop discussion points for your class by annotating relevant articles and asking for comments from your students. Build a series of stories/timeline, as story develops.
- Inform – receive daily email alerts from the FT editorial team with a list of the top five annotated articles.
- Share – you can make your comments available to private groups or to other groups outside your faculty or classroom.
- RSS Feed– have an RSS feed of requested articles delivered straight to your inbox or featured on your homepage.
Contact us to find out more